TD Forensics offer a variety of clinical services located in Southeastern Connecticut
(TeleHealth for CT & FL)
Weekdays (starting at 7am) / Weeknights (ending at 10pm)
~ Mental Health
~ Substance Use
~ Traumatic Brain Injury
~ Complex Trauma
~ Co-Occurring Disorders
~ First Responders
~ Health Care Professionals
* Eye Movement Desentitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Treatment
* Psychological Mental Health and Substance Use Evaluations
* Pre-Employment Psychological Evaluations
* Supervision and Consultation for MSW's seeking LCSW
* Supervision and Consultation for clinicians seeking LADC
* Supervision and Consultation for EMDR Therapists working towards EMDRIA Intial Trainings, Certification, or Consultant status.
With the help of TD Forensics clinical services, Dr. Maiorano can help individuals and their families begin, and continue, on a path of recovery, productivity, and acceptance.
TD Forensics Takes Self Pay and the Following
Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Harvard Pilgrim Program
United Health Care / United Behaioral Health Care
Pequot Open Access Plan
TD Forensics now is approved for TELEHEALTH for Florida Residents
Living as a snowbird in CT and FL?
No problem, TD Forensics has you covered.
No need to stop treatment.
Coninue IN-Person when in CT and via TeleHealth when in FL.
For more information go to: https://flhealthsource.gov/teleheath/
TD Forensics participates with the following Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
TD Forensics particpates with various Workman's Compensation programs
Log-In Portal to Check Availability of Appointments…
Don’t see what you need here: E-mail/call to make other arrangements.